I feel like it's been forever coming but in reality it hasn't been that long! I think it's just that this project took so long in terms of drying time it took me over a week. Here's the table I bought off CL. I loved it and she was also selling an old sewing cabinet so I was a sucker for the sale. It only cost me $10 and look at all that personality! :)
So I painted it and covered the top with fabric. The time consuming part came when I had to put several coats of polycrylic over the top of the fabric. I even lined the drawer with coordinating fabric (although I don't have a picture of that).
Here she is in all her leggy glory!
- Watermelon Margarita/Smoothie/Frosty
- JoAnn Fabrics and their "return" policy
- Tumblers Giveaway!
- Cheerleading/Swing skirt - Tutorial
- My first re-upholstery project
- Whose on Pinterest???
- My first sewing "class"
- Have you seen this giveaway to PARIS????
- My design is over at Tip Junkie!
- Father's Day...
- Two milestones this week! :)
- Curb side junk turns entertainment center!
- My coffee table redo...
- What to do? What to do?
- 4th of July - Pattern Remix
- Painted Cabinet
- New Upholstery Project!
- Ruffled Lamp Shade Tutorial
- ▼ June (18)
Powered by Blogger.